Published on 26 Oct 16
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- common investment structures
- a new class of investor?
- alternative investment structures
- FIRB – a new hurdle for investments
- funding considerations, including related party funding, earn outs, royalties and thin capitalisation
- synergies for operations
- collective investment vehicles.
James is a Partner with KPMG, and has been advising on corporate and international tax for over 20 years. In recent years, James has worked with clients in the finance, manufacturing, entertainment and natural resources sectors to manage their tax obligations in relation to international tax matters as they relate to acquisitions, divestments, permanent establishment, withholding tax and on-going residency issues. James is a regular presenter for the Tax Institute and other industry tax bodies.
- Current at
23 October 2019