Published on 05 Oct 16
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- recent tax developments affecting M&A transactions for SMEs
- small business CGT concessions - recent cases
- tax losses - similar business test
- Australian inbound debt - compliance
- residential property
- foreign purchaser
- small business restructure rollover.
Simon is a Director, Tax Services with RSM Bird Cameron. He has over 25 years of corporate tax consulting experience, predominantly for Australian publicly listed companies and Australian subsidiaries of multinationals. Simon advises extensively to clients in the resources, building and infrastructure industries. Particular areas of expertise include tax due diligence reviews for takeovers and management of vendor divestments, and advising clients on all
aspects of taxation law at both a compliance and strategic level.
Simon also represents and advises clients on ATO reviews, audits, ruling submissions and tax management matters, including providing advice on the tax implications of group restructures.
- Current at
04 August 2016