Published on 27 Nov 19
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- Abichandani and Commissioner of Taxation (Taxation)  AATA 4296
- Addy v Commissioner of Taxation  FCA 1768
- TD 2019/D11: cost base and liabilities assumed on acquisition of CGT asset
- State Revenue Legislation Further Amendment Bill 2019 (NSW)
- Commissioner of Taxation v Sharpcan Pty Ltd  HCA 36
- TD 2019/D10: are capital gains included in calculation of FITO limit?
- NSW land tax amnesty.
Todd is a lawyer in the Hall & Wilcox Tax Team, with a broad range of experience including advising on tax planning and structuring for small-to-medium businesses and high net-worth family groups, disputes with Federal and state revenue authorities, income tax and CGT matters, and the not-for-profit sector.
- Current at
01 July 2019