Published on 16 Nov 17
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- how do the 2012 amendments affect us in practice?
- why are there no good options?
- how does the ‘new’ Part IVA apply?
- reasonably common SME transactions
- how do you manage a Part IVA risk?
Fletch is a partner in Cooper Grace Ward Lawyers’ commercial team. Fletch specialises in tax and customs disputes. His experience includes helping clients with private rulings, audits, objections and litigation. He also assists clients by providing tax advice across a range of commercial issues. Fletch has also presented sessions at The Tax Institute’s Queensland seminars and national conferences and has published papers on topical tax and customs.
- Current at
04 January 2018