Published on 21 Sep 20
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- Western Australia – an overview
- how has WA fared through COVID to date?
- relief from late payment penalties and interest
- land tax measures and rent relief
- commercial and residential tenancies rent relief
- other considerations.
George Papadakos is a Director in the PwC's Tax & Legal Group. George advises both large multinational organisations together with private groups on all facets of Australian stamp duty law and compliance and has considerable experience in advising clients in the energy and resources sector, property development and syndication, financial services, infrastructure projects, corporate restructures, takeovers and mergers, acquisitions and divestments.
- Current at
14 August 2020