Published on 17 Jun 20
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the amnesty
- what are ordinary time earnings
- navigating the extended definition of employee
- what mistakes are employers making
- simple changes to effectively mitigate risk
- impacts of other areas of employment tax compliance
- dealing with the ATO.
George has over 10 years’ experience working both in Australia and the UK, and currently leads the Grant Thornton Remuneration Taxes practice in Brisbane. George has a hands on and in depth experience of the operation and risks associated with employment packages, contractor arrangements and related employment tax obligations. He has conducted a number of employer obligations reviews assisting clients to manage the outcomes and maximise any opportunities. George advises on all aspects of effective employment tax compliance, packaging and strategies, with a particular focus on cross border implications relating to globally mobile employees.
- Current at
27 March 2018