Published on 11 Mar 20
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- why should SMEs worry about tax consolidation?
- what is tax consolidation?
- how do you get to a tax consolidation structure?
- what happens when you acquire tax losses?
- what do you need to consider when buying a company?
Simon is a tax consulting partner at Bentleys SA. Simon provides specialist taxation advice with a focus on clients in the SME & International market. Simon regularly provides advice on tax aspects of deals, structuring and restructuring groups with a particular focus on tax consolidation and CGT outcomes.
Simon has over 23 years experience in public practice and with the ATO and is a regular contributor to the Taxation Institute and other relevant bodies.
- Current at
11 December 2020