Published on 25 Aug 16
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- Australia’s future productivity challenge
- understanding the budget: temporary boom
- debt low by global standards; high versus history
- taxes drive prosperity, spending drives equality
- company tax cut
- tax benefit of diverting a dollar from wages to super.
Chris is a Director of Access Economics, heading up their Macroeconomic Group. As one of Australia’s
leading economists, Chris’ expertise includes the Australian and global economies and Federal budget analysis. Chris
provided advice to the Minerals Council Australia on the RSPT.
- Current at
16 June 2010