Published on 14 Sep 20
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- residential real estate underpins Australia’s wealth
- the rate of decline has been easing since July
- however Melbourne stands out, with no signs of an improvement in the rate of decline
- rental demand in particular will be materially impacted by stalled overseas migration
- the fiscal cliff is now a steep hill
- office market trends.
Tim is widely regarded as one of Australia’s leading property market analysts and commentators by business and the media.
As the founder of the CoreLogic Australian research division (formerly RP Data), Tim’s expertise across property markets has positioned him as one of the country’s most experienced and popular property market analysts and commentators. His knowledge and expertise is sought after by myriad government entities and regulators as well as national and international corporate entities operating across property, banking and financial sectors.
As group Research Director, Tim heads up a team of analysts across both Australia and New Zealand and is responsible for reporting on property market conditions and the interplay with economic and demographic factors.
Tim has more than 15 years’ experience in similar roles and holds a Bachelor of Business degree, specialising in information management, from the Queensland University of Technology.
- Current at
04 August 2020