Published on 23 May 19
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- Commissioner of Taxation v Sharpcan Pty Ltd
- Commissioner of Taxation v BHP Billiton Limited
- Commissioner of State Revenue v Placer Dome Inc
- Commissioner of Taxation v Resource Capital Fund IV
- Moreton Resources Ltd and Innovation and Science Australia
- Satyam Computer Services Ltd v Commissioner to Taxation
- Victoria Power Networks Pty Ltd v Commissioner of Taxation.
David recently retired as a partner in EY. He has over 25 years international tax and transfer pricing experience, covering most industries for both outbound and inbound clients. His technical experience covers international tax, transfer pricing and tax effective supply chain. He has been a key strategic adviser to one of the biggest corporate insolvencies in the world where transfer pricing was a key commercial issue between the various insolvency estates that formerly comprised the multinational group. David has established Ambleton Consulting to make his skills available to clients. He has forged an alliance with Duff & Phelps to make their global network and vast tax and economic resources available to his clients.
- Current at
03 July 2014
Chris Peadon has practised at the NSW Bar since 2011 and previously worked as a solicitor for a decade. He regularly advises and appears for taxpayers and the Commissioner.
- Current at
13 July 2020