Published on 18 Feb 15
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- role of a custodian
- taxation services provided by custodians
- distinction with providing tax advice
- "typical” superannuation fund structure
- themes in managed fund structures
- topical and upcoming technical issues
- foreign trends.
Zaf joined Northern Trust in May 2012. Prior to joining Northern Trust, he was a Tax Director at PricewaterhouseCoopers specialising in the taxation of superannuation funds and the managed funds industry. Previous roles have included Head of Taxation at IOOF Holdings Limited. Zaf has over 19 years experience as an Australian taxation adviser in the financial services industry.
- Current at
09 January 2014