Published on 30 May 19
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- revisiting “income of the trust estate” and s95 net income
- issues arising when preparing resolutions noting the trust deed
- family trust distributions tax and what are "distributions"
- ineffective circular resolutions
- ever present 100A reimbursement agreement issues.
Danielis a Principal of
Sladen Legal. He is a Chartered Tax Advisor
with The Tax Institute, accredited as a
specialist in Taxation Law with the Law
Institute of Victoria, and the principal author
of the Trust Structures Guide, recognised by
The Tax Institute as “the leading resource for
anyone advising on trusts, structuring and
planning issues”. From 2016 to 2019, Daniel
has been named in the list of Australia’s
“Best Lawyers of the Year” in the practice
of tax law in the list compiled by United
States peer-review company Best Lawyers.
Daniel has also been recognised in Doyles
Guide as a recommended tax lawyer since
2016. Daniel is a regular presenter at
industry conferences and workshops. Daniel
primarily advises businesses and high net
worth individuals in relation to business and
investment structuring, trusts, succession
planning and taxation law.
- Current at
04 September 2019