Published on 11 Mar 20
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- income for property – v – income from personal exertion
- PSI, PSB but very briefly
- early ATO rulings and guidance
- partnerships and dealing with interests in them
- service entities
- restructuring professional practices.
John Ioannou, CTA was admitted as a Solicitor in 2002 and is a Principal Lawyer at Macpherson Kelley. He has experience in the areas of taxation, structuring, commercial transactions, disputes, trusts and estates, succession and asset protection planning. John has a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Laws and a Master of Law. He is Chair of the Tax Institute’s Queensland’s State Council in addition to being a State Councillor.
- Current at
04 November 2020