Published on 21 Nov 14
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- determine the nature of the business
- select and establish the right entities
- where will the entity be taxed?
- foreign tax regime, our CFC rules
- repatriation of foreign profits
- indirect taxes and their impact.
Daisy joined Grant Thornton in 2007 after two years with a “Big 4” accounting firm. As a tax specialist, Daisy focuses on corporate and international tax issues for listed and large private companies.
She drives optimal taxation outcomes for clients in tax advisory including structuring, international tax planning and remuneration. Daisy also assists clients with their compliance obligations, particularly in the areas of income tax and fringe benefits tax.
- Current at
11 April 2017