Published on 17 Nov 21
by THE TAX INSTITUTE
This issue of Taxwise covers:
- Director identification number: A unique way to i-DIN-tify yourself
- Single Touch Payroll Phase 2 starts 1 January 2022
- Making a Jobmaker Hiring Credit claim
- JobKeeper statistics
- Fuel tax credits: Getting your claim right
- Small businesses tax concessions: The aggregated turnover test
- Are you operating your business through a ‘family trust’?
- Superannuation guarantee penalties: What happens if your business doesn’t meet its employer obligations
- New stapled superannuation fund rules started on 1 November 2021: What employers need to do
- What has the ATO been up to?
- Ban on electronic sales suppression tools
- Key tax dates.
The Tax Institute is Australia's leading professional association and educator in tax, with offices in most major cities. Focusing solely on tax, the Institute provides the best resources, education and networks. Our mission is to equip tax professionals with everything they need to demonstrate the highest level of expertise and increase the advancement of public knowledge and understanding.
We are also committed to propelling members into the future and onto the global stage with the introduction of the Chartered Tax Adviser designation.