This video covers:
- how wide should the class of beneficiaries be in a discretionary trust?
- who should be the trustee?
- who should be the appointor and / or guardian?
- power to vary in the instrument
- Trustee Act powers and court authorised amendments
- consequences of the creation of a new trust
- tax problems with a broad class or foreign beneficiaries.
Purchase individual materials from this session:
Bespoke drafting of trust deeds vs. fixing up problems in old deeds
Author(s): Edward SKILTON, Daniel SMEDLEY, Neil Brydges
Further details about this event: