This video is a filmed session from the NSW 9th Annual Tax Forum, PowerPoint slides are incorporated with the presentation. This video covers the following:
- what does the ATO’s new risk differentiation mean to an SME?
- is it really too much disclosure of information?
- how do taxpayers know, change or address disputed risk profiles - what’s next for high-risk taxpayers?
- how are taxpayers’ rights protected?
- how do we get clients on board with the new approach?
Purchase individual materials from this session:
Does the ATO think your client is risky?
Author(s): Adrian ABBOTT
Further details about this event: