This video covers:
- the nature of a dispute in wealth distribution and the claims at hand
- ownership structures including personally held, family trust and superannuation
- the tax implications in dealing with estate and wealth disputes and not losing track of the tax bill
- tax-effectively addressing estate disputes by agreement or court order – what’s the difference and what do they deal with?
- Division 128 CGT Rollover and Victorian duty concessions on death and applying them in a dispute context
- factoring in superannuation death benefits in the dispute and minimising death benefits tax
- transferring control of family discretionary trusts without triggering tax
- using tax planning as a bargaining tool in negotiating an outcome
- remembering prevention is far better and cheaper than a cure.
Purchase individual materials from this session:
New Release - SME Power Pack 2.0 (12 Parts)
Author(s): Nathan Yii