Member Price: $99.00
Non Member Price: $121.00
Publication date: 22 Dec 20 |
Source: NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This video covers:
- reasons for using testamentary trusts – asset protection and taxation benefits
- testamentary trust integrity and anti-avoidance
- changes to Division 6AA of the ITAA 1936 and its impact on the administration of testamentary trusts
- dealing with main residences in testamentary trusts including the right to occupy and the acquisition of a new residence
- how to ensure superannuation death benefits obtain concessional tax treatment
- alternatives to testamentary trusts.
Purchase individual materials from this session:
New Release - Estate and Succession Planning Series (3 Parts)
Daniel enjoys solving complex taxation and trust law issues for private enterprise clients. He is also a trusted confidant in planning the succession of his client’s personal and business affairs. Daniel is a Chartered Tax Advisor with The Tax Institute, accredited as a specialist in Taxation Law with the Law Institute of Victoria, and the principal author of the Trust Structures Guide published by The Tax Institute. Since 2016, Daniel has appeared in the list of one of Australia's “Best Lawyers of the Year” in the practice of tax law. The list is compiled by Best Lawyers and published in the Australian Financial Review. Daniel has also been recognised in Doyles Guide as a recommended tax lawyer since 2016. Daniel is a regular presenter at state and national industry conventions, conferences and workshops.
- Current at
22 October 2019