This video covers:
- maximising super contributions post-Henry review
- company tax - An interest-free loan to the government
- using the non-concessional cap and the CGT cap to set up an income stream within the fund
- early retirement - How to fund your hobbies
- drawing lump sums - Intention to never again be gainfully employed
- is it tax effective to draw a pension?
- ways to use the CGT retirement exemption before age 55
- pensions for over 60s
- designing a mix of super benefits to suit you
- contribution rules
- do you really want to take the money out of super?
Purchase individual materials from this session:
Planning birthday parties in middle age
Author(s): Scott HAY-BARTLEM
Further details about this event: