We care deeply about producing first-class tax professionals that provide technically sound advice, act ethically and demonstrate integrity. In order to do so, we strive to successfully combine expertise from our practitioners alongside rigorous academic design, to enable our candidates to instantly apply learnings to their day-to-day practice. The quality of our contributors relies heavily on the quality of our contributors; those that help teach the topics and subjects, the individuals who keep the study material relevant and technically accurate, as well as those who help with the assessment process (including exams).
The programs and subjects are delivered end-to-end through an online learning platform, so you don’t even need to leave your seat to give back to the tax community. Our purpose is to educate the future of the tax profession, and you can get involved in a variety of ways:
- Subject convenor: Provide a technical overview of your chosen subject/s and respond to candidate questions.
- Lecturer: Choose a relevant topic that you’re passionate about to present to candidates.
- Group leader (CTA3 Advisory only): Act as a specialist tax practitioner, leading discussion groups in your area of specialisation.
- Content writer: Review, amend and update the study material for technical accuracy.
- Examiners: Write and mark assignment and exam questions. If you’re a CTA3 examiner, you will also conduct the oral presentations.
- Trial sitter: Sit the exam before candidates, to ensure our assessment practices are fair, valid, and reliable.
All of our contributors, academic and practitioner, are modestly compensated for their involvement in the design and delivery of The Tax Institute Higher Education Programs.