04 Feb 2021 Tax Leaders’ Insights
- Capital vs Revenue: exploring recent case law and jurisprudence: Daniel McInerney SC, CTA, Victorian Bar discusses the capital/revenue distinction.
- Compliance for SMSFs: insight into the ATO’s regulatory agenda in 2021: Justin Micale, the ATO Assistant Commissioner for SMSF Risk and Strategy discusses the key issues for self-managed superannuation funds.
- Federal Budget 2021–22 submission: Scott Treatt, CTA, General Manager, Tax Policy and Advocacy outlines the main points in The Tax Institute’s Federal Budget 2021–22 submission.
- Where a tax career can take you: with Dr Julianne Jaques, Victorian Bar: The TaxVibe podcast speaks with Dr Julianne Jacques, CTA about having a tax career.
- Unpacking the Superannuation Guarantee: just who is an employee?: Insights from Neal Dallas, CTA, Principal at McInnes Wilson Lawyers discusses the superannuation guarantee
- JobKeeper: Decision in Apted and FC of T: Robyn Jacobson, CTA, Senior Advocate, outlines various time limits for lodging objections and seeking reviews or appeals of decisions on objection