Skill your way to the world’s number one tax credential: the Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) designation. Written, presented and assessed by practising tax experts, topics are relevant and immediately applicable. This program has a tiered structure from entry level to experienced tax professional.
Make sure you’re equipped with the skills to make your mark: as a tax professional, financial adviser or leading industry figure in Australia, and overseas. With a tiered structure of learning and outcomes, the Chartered Tax Adviser Program can help you launch your career, or cement your role.
- The key tax compliance requirements, principles and processes
- How to manage complex tax compliance affairs and planning issues
- Tax planning and advisory skills across different tax specialisations.
Scroll to bottom of page for more information on:
- Entry requirements and learning outcomes
- Subjects and study modes
- Your tax professional instructors
Get Your Information Pack
Complete the form with your details to receive an email with expanded program overviews and exclusive sample learning materials.