To be eligible as a Chartered Tax Adviser you must successfully pass The Tax Institutes CTA3 Advisory Exam assessment.
We are renowned for setting the standard for tax professionals in Australia and as such we offer four levels of member grades, each with differing requirements to showcase experience and commitment to continuing professional development. Some of the reasons you may wish to upgrade or transition your membership are:
- Change to voting member status
- Distinguish yourself in the industry
- Gain an internationally recognised designation as a Chartered Tax Adviser
- Change your CPD commitments
- Your circumstances have changed
Current members can upgrade or transition your membership by completing this form.