Important: Due to the ever-evolving nature of COVID-19, all Face to Face lectures have been replaced with online lectures.
The Graduate Diploma of Applied Tax Law provides individuals of all levels - from recent graduates to experienced tax and financial specialists - with the expertise to provide superior professional tax advice, and undertake highly-skilled tax work across a range of contexts.
The Australian tax system is evolving on an unprecedented scale. Issues such as disruptive technology, borderless trade, and a more informed public will challenge tax professionals more than ever.
The tax professional of today needs new, up-to-date, evolving skills to deal with the ever-changing landscape.
- How to provide clear and well-reasoned tax advice
- How to translate complex tax and legal concepts, and their implications
- How to apply analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of tax law.
Scroll to bottom of page for more information on:
- Entry requirements and learning outcomes
- Subjects and study modes
- Your tax professional instructors
Get Your Information Pack
Complete the form with your details to receive an email with expanded program overviews and exclusive sample learning materials.