This presentation covers:
- Tax gap and tax landscape - how the tax compliance landscape is changing to prevention rather than correction and where tax corporate governance sits in that landscape
- How having a tax corporate governance framework can assist in internal and external stakeholder management
- What the ATO's expectations are including analysing justified trust review outcomes and updated guidance for policies and controls testing
- Tips for designing an effective tax corporate governance framework
- Living tax corporate governance - implementation and controls testing.