Australia’s largest tax program
The NSW Tax Forum is the largest tax program in Australia, making it a must attend event for the industry. With its wide mix of topics, the forum attracts the premier tax advisors in NSW to both speak and attend.
3 streams, 42 technical topics, more than 55 expert speakers and flexible ticketing options for you and your team. Can you afford to miss Australia’s largest tax program?
Session highlights include:
- What is happening with BEPS and other elements of international taxation? - Professor Richard Vann, CTA, Greenwoods & Herbert Smith Freehills
- Division 7A – an old chestnut - Andrew Noolan, CTA, Brown Wright Stein Lawyers
- Tax risk and financing transactions – An ATO perspective - Jeremy Hirschhorn, CTA, Australian Taxation Office
- A snapshot of the current economic climate - Savanth Sebastian, CommSec
- And a ‘Hot Topics’ stream covering the superannuation reforms, FIRB, royalties, residency, and much, much more.
The NSW Annual Tax Forum features the largest tax program in Australia, making it the must-attend event for the industry. The Forum attracts premier tax advisors in NSW to both speak and attend. With its wide mix of topics it continues to attract companies from a variety of industries, and its flexible ticketing attracts over 400 delegates at a wide variety of specialisations and levels.
Held over two days, the event offers more than 50 industry expert speakers, hosting an impressive 42 technical sessions, split into three convenient topic streams; SME, Corporate and Hot topics. The Forum has something for every tax professional.
Raise your organisation’s profile
Find out more about becoming a sponsor by contacting Sandra Falzon on 02 8223 0000 or email us for further details.
For further information about the event please contact us on 02 8223 0040 or email us.